Great taste, flavor, and aroma using some of the bare minimum ingredients of Indian cuisine- that's our recipe for today. Tamatar chop with a soft cotton like texture undoubtedly melts in the mouth. Green chili gives it that extra kick just to awaken your taste buds while richness of ghee caresses your senses to add that homely touch which any palate would crave for.
1. Ghee (Clarified unsalted Butter)
2. Potato, boiled, peeled, and mashed.
3. Green chili, chopped
4. Salt to taste
5. Red chili powder
6. Pinch of turmeric powder
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add the mashed potatoes and cooked until they start to stick to the base.
3. Add turmeric, red chili powder.
4. Add tomato and cover for about 20 minutes or until the tomatoes blend in with the potato.
5. Add salt to taste.
6. Sprinkle green chili.
Voila! Experience your very own passage to India, sitting at home!