Zucchini is one vegetable I am trying to learn more about. Recently, my mom showed me how to make Zucchini with garbanzo beans. The earthy and rustic flavor of garbanzo beans added just the right crunch to the soft mellow taste of Zucchini. The savory flavor of mustard and cumin seeds jazzed up the blandness of Zucchini while pungent smell of tamarind made this dish a die for. This dish does not have an overdoes the spices. Rather, using a few ingredients makes each ingredient in the dish stand out on its own to make this dish exceptionally delicious. So what are we waiting for? Let's discover this culinary treat!
Needs preparation. Serves 4-6.
1. 2 fists, Garbanzo beans soaked overnight.
4. Canola oil
5. Turmeric powder
6. Red chili powder
7. Tamarind pulp
8. Mustard seeds
9. Cumin seeds
1. Peel then finely chop the Zucchini
2. In a pan, heat oil.
3. Add mustard seeds.
4. When it crackles, add cumin seeds.
5. Add turmeric powder, garbanzo beans, and Zucchini.
6. Add salt and red chili powder.
7. Cook in low heat with some water.
Serve with Indian bread.