1. Mustard seeds, 1 tsp
2. Cumin seeds, 1 tsp
3. Heeng, a pinch
4. Turmeric powder, 1 tsp
5. Coriander powder, 1 tsp
6. Cumin powder, 1 tsp
7. Salt to taste
8. Onion, half, minced
9. Garlic, 2 pods, linched
10. 1 thai chili, minced.
12. 10 frozen cheese and potato perogies, blanched.
1. Heat a wok and add oil.
2. Crackle mustard seeds in this oil and then add cumin seeds.
3. When the cumin sizzle, add heeng and turmeric powder.
4. Add onion, chili, garlic and saute until the onions turn golden brown.
5. Add coriander powder and cumin powder and blanched perogies.
5. Cook on medium high heat for 5 mins, adD salt and mix flipping the perogies until they turn golden on each side.
Serve warm with a side of sour cream.
Perfect for Breakfast.