After all, aloo tikki (also known as ragda patties) is one popular chaat (street food) originating from the North of India. Enjoy sheer bliss with each bite.
1. 4-5 boiled potatoes, peeled, mashed.
2. Salt to taste
3. Thai green chili, 1, minced.
4. Red chili powder, to taste (I added 1tsp).
5. Garam masala, 1 tsp.
6. Freshly chopped coriander leaves, 1 cup.
1. Mix everything together. Make round flat balls of this.
Note: If your potato balls are falling apart, add a few tbsp of corn flour to hold them together.
2. Shallow or pan fry the patty on one side.
3. When golden brown, flip and cook on the other side.
4. Serve warm.
Top/Garnish with Chickpeas, Tamarind Condiment, Coriander Condiment, chopped red onion, and Hot Chai!!
Thanks to Sneha of Inspirational Art of Cooking for a bunch of awards!
Namely: Stylish Blogger, Kreative Blogger, Cute little chef, and Yummy recipes awards.
I am overwhelmed by the appreciation and support that you have shown!
I cannot express my gratitude to you in words. It is positivity that keeps me going. Thanks, Sneha! :)
I would like to pass on this award, as a token of gratefulness, to my readers who are following me both via Google Connect and Networked Blogs and have showed their support to me by becoming a fan of my blog page on Facebook. You people are amazing!