2. Salt to taste. I added appx 2 tsp
3. 2 tsp ghee
4. 1/2 to 3/4 tsp red chili powder
5. 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
6. 1 heaping tsp coriander powder
7. 1 tsp MDH biryani masala
8. 3/4 diced green bell pepper
9. 1 cup frozen vegetables
10. 1 tsp garam masala
1. Wash rice.
2. Add all ingredients above and cook in a rice cooker.
Voila. A one meal dish is ready!
Serve with a side of cucumber or yogurt. This is perfect comfort food. Exactly what I need when I am running a busy schedule or traveling! Like now, and the reason for my intermittent posts.