Sundays are the best days for cooking and relishing something special like this :)
1. 3-4 cups all purpose flour (maida)
2. 2.5 Tsp beaten yogurt
3. 1 tsp yeast
4. 1 cup milk at room temperature
5. Warm water
6. Sugar, 1 tsp
7. salt, 1 tsp
8. Baking soda, a pinch
10. Nigella seeds (kalonji)
11. Cilantro, chopped
1. Dissolve 1 yeast in warm water. Let it stand for 10 mins.
2. To the all purpose flour, add sugar, salt, yogurt, oil.
3. Mix well so that it starts to look like crumbs.
4. Add milk, dissolved yeast and knead to a sticky dough.
5. Add some oil and make a smooth dough.
6. Cover with cellophane wrap and put it in a warm place.
7. When the dough rises to double, punch it and knead with hands again.
8. Divide the dough into equal portions and make small balls of the dough.
9. Using a rolling pin, flatten the balls to an elongated shape making sure its not too thin.
10. Sprinkle cilantro and nigella seeds on it.
11. Broil 3-4 naans at a time in the oven on parchment paper at 200deg for 3-4 mins
12. When you see brown spots on the naan, take it out of the oven and apply butter.
Serve warm with Shahi Paneer.