Dalia is a healthy one pot dish that is low in fat and high in taste. It's easy to cook and a perfect dish for brunch/lunch/breakfast. Dalia is known as broken wheat in English.
1. Dalia2. ghee, 2 tsp
3. cumin seeds
4. heeng, a pinch
5. curry leaves
6. 1/2 onion chopped
7. 1 green chili, chopped
8. frozen mixed vegetables
9. frozen hash browns
11. garam masala
12. 1/2 chopped ripe tomato
1. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker.
2. When it melts, add cumin seeds and heeng.
3. When the cumin seeds sizzle, add curry leaves, green chili, tomato, and onions.4. Fry until translucent.
5. Add vegetables and hash browns and saute for a few mins.
6. Add salt, dalia, lemon juice, and water.
7. Pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles.
8. When the lid of the pressure cooker opens, add garam masala and red chili powder to taste.
9. Mix well.
10. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves (optional)