Perfect recipe for a summer barbecue! It was a hit this weekend :)
1. 1 bottle tandoori paste
2. red/green/orange/yellow bell peppers cut in squares
4. red onion cut in sqaures.
7. Paneer cut in cubes
1. Mix paste, oil, and salt to form a marinade. Marinade the veggie and paneer in this overnight.
2. Thread veggie and paneer on a bamboo skewer.
3. Grill evenly on each side on a barbecue.
Serve warm with coriander chutney, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and sprinkle chaat masala.
Wrap it up in a whole wheat tortilla for a satisfying lunch and call it Paneer Kathi Roll :)
Voila...a scrumptious treat is ready to devour!!