1. Bread crumbs
2. Boiled, peeled, mashed potatoes
3. Salt to taste
4. 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
5. Finely chopped red onion
6. 1 tsp Garam masala
7. 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
8. 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
9. Oil for frying
1. Mix all the salt, spices, and lemon juice into the mashed potato.
2. Add 5-9 tsp bread crumb and make small cylindrical balls.
3. In a plate, spread bread crumbs and roll the potato balls in this.
4. Heat oil in a wok and shallow fry the balls until brown on each side.
Serve with hot and sweet sauce or ketchup.