Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ceaser Salad

I am so glad I am back on track with healthy eating and healthy living. I signed up for yoga classes and went to the gym today. Such a great feeling!

I have been trying to post about salads but was not able to for many personal reasons. It is about time this post makes its way to you.

This recipe is a standard recipe. I use store bought ingredients for convenience. It's an easy to make, in a jiffy, cold side that are great contributions for picnics, barbecues, or a quick lunch.

1. Romaine lettuce, washed and broken into bite size pieces
2. Garlic Croutons
3. Parmesan cheese
4. Dressing (I used Kraft Ceaser)

Instructions:
1. Throw everything together.

You can also add pieces of baked chicken for a plus to the protein factor.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, for getting back to the gym. You never regret a workout right!

chef and her kitchen said...

Most of my dinners these days have this...love this one anytime..:)

Reva said...

That is a great looking salad... I love the colours :) Way to go girl:)
Reva

Beauty Style Addict said...

yummy looking salad. I'd have some right now ^-^

Priya Suresh said...

Love this salad, looks inviting..

TNL said...

Love the Caesar Salad....I add some unconventional ingredients sometimes...Olives and pepperonici peppers...love the tanginess the peppers add!
Good luck with the Yoga, :)

aipi said...

Good for You ~ I am a big salad fan myself can literally live off them :)
US Masala

Nandinis food said...

Nice salad! It looks very lovely and nutritious!

Search Food Fanatic

Food Fanatic Search Results