After the huge success of the Garnishing event hosted by me in a few years ago, I have decided for it's comeback.
I have decided to make this a monthly event. The last date for submitting entries is the 20th of each month. You can send as many posts as you want to this event. However, a maximum of one post per blog per month shall be showcased in the Garnishing series. Archived posts are also allowed as long as it is linked back to this announcement.
This event is only open to bloggers.
- Send your best garnished dish. You must send unique posts to this event.
- The post should preferably be about the presentation or garnishing of an Indian dish but is not restricted to any cuisine.
- You must have a picture of the garnished dish on your post and it must be the picture of your recipe.
- Link back to this announcement with the logo above.
- Send me an email with your post at food[dot]fanatic[dot]recipes[at]gmail[dot]com. In the subject say Garnishing Event.
- Please include the following details:
- Your name
- Blog name
- Post URL
- What tips or tricks do you implement to garnish your dishes (some rules you follow, presentation advice, photography clues, etc)
- How you garnished it (carving steps, sprinkling ingredients etc)
For extra entries, follow my blog publicly, in a reader, subscribe by email, like the site's facebook page and leave a comment for each entry right here in this post.