Rest all...not of value.
Speaking of choices, food too, is about choices. Some food can be better than others. While some recipes turn out to be a waste of your time and TLC. Invest time and money on the dishes that please your palate, provide you with what your body needs while still fitting your schedule. Everything else is immaterial.
A semi home-made Burrito is one such recipe or choice that fits a busy lifestyle, satiates the hunger, gives you the necessary nutrition yet scores in the taste department. It is perfect for a day when you are feeling tired or just plain busy.
3. Cheese, shredded
4. Sour cream
5. Lettuce, shredded
6. Bell peppers, finely chopped
7. Onions, sliced
9.Chicken strips, cooked (store bought is convenient)
1. Heat a non-stick wok.
2. Add oil.
3. Throw in the onions and caramelize.
4. Add in salsa and bell peppers and cook until al dente (do not over cook)
5. In a plate, lay down a single tortilla and add chicken in the center.
6. Sprinkle cheese in the center of the tortilla and microwave for a minute or so. You can also use an oven.
7. Top with the cooked onion and bell pepper.
8. Sprinkle lettuce and a dollop of sour cream.
Roll up and devour!
This is inspired by the recipe mentioned at the back of my tortilla packet. But more importantly, this dish is inspired by my lovely sister (I first had something like this at her home).