Being a calorie counter and health-conscious freak, it seems natural that I would crave this ingredient. Alas! I failed each time I tried to get my digestive tract to accept this protein-rich ingredient. So now, I have made terms with the war going on between the two. But I manage to still sneak in a bite or two every time I make an egg dish for Mr. Husband. After all, what is better and easy-to-make then eggs for breakfast?
Here goes the recipe:
1.2 eggs, whisked
2. Red onion, half, finely chopped
3. Tomatoes, 1/4th, finely chopped
4. Salt, a pinch or to taste
5. Red chili powder, a pinch or to taste
1. Heat a non-stick pan.
2. Add a little but of oil and throw in the onions.
3. Stir fry for a few minutes until the onion changes colour.
4. Add in tomatoes then the whisked eggs (combined with salt and pepper)
5. Let the bottom part harden slightly so that you can flip it.
6. Cook evenly on both sides.
7. Cut into small pieces.
Serve with ketchup, toast, and a warm cup of chai.
For a vegetarian version, check this out.