1. Freshly picked fenugreek leaves, 2 bunches (methi)
4. Garlic, 5 pods
5. green chili, 4
6. Yogurt, 1/2 cup
8. Millet/Bajra, 1 cup
9. Cornflour/Makai, 1 cup
10. Whole Wheat flour, 1.5 cup
1. Shred garlic and chili.
2. Make a dough of bajra, makai, and aata and mix the shredded garlic and chili in it.
3. Also add salt, sugar, oil, yogurt in it.
4. Make a dough of the above.
5. Pinch out small balls of the dough and flatten it out with your hands.
6. Using a rolling pin, flatten it further.
7. Bake on a non stick pan, each side, while applying oil on both sides.
Serve warm with hot chai!!