This home made recipe needs no tandoor, no food colour. Absolutely healthy.
- 2 1/2 cups of full plain yogurt
- 2 tbspns fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbspns crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tspn coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 8 chicken legs skinless
- In a blender, mix 1 1/2 cups of full plain yogurt, 2 tbspns fresh lemon juice, 4 tbspns crushed garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoon coriander powder, 2 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon paprika.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- Soak the chicken legs in the mixture and toss to coat. Cover the bowl and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Place the marinated-covered chicken in the oven. Do not wash away the marinate from the chicken but discard any left the the bowl.
- Bake the chicken for 1 hour at 450 degree Fahrenheit. Toss sides after every 10 minutes.